Pages

9/11/09

Zero

that is how much sleep I feel like I got last night. Pops decided he wanted to play. All night long. You know what I am talking about? Right about the moment I would get comfortable and drift into twilight, he'd start screaming. It sort of felt like a cheese grater on my forehead. It would have been fine if he just wanted to snuggle up and sleep with me and Dad, but no, he wanted to play. I am too old to play at 2 am.
I thought maybe he would sleep in and I'd get to catch up on my long lost z's. Nope. He greeted me with a big fat grin bright and early this morning. The kind of grin that makes me want to eat his cheeks. I could just gobble him up. What a shnooker.

There will be a nap time today. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Oh - you know I feel your pain.
    At least it's short lived. Though, I kinda miss it when Sam used to do that.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.