Pages

9/11/09

I want to chuck my computer out the window...

To Mac, or not to Mac: that is the question:
Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of PC-dom,
Or to take arms against a sea of viruses and corrupted batch files,
And by opposing end them?

To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache or multiple reboots or un-useful updates
That PC is inerrant to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd.

If you Mac, please share your, “I’ll never PC again” story.

-Mr. Pilot

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Pilot, you are one of the most HILARIOUS and creative people I know, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...um...I don't Mac...BUT I do require my students to write a parody of Hamlet's soliloquy! :-) They'd get a kick out of this one! :-)
    Kristin (Kim A's sister)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.