Pages

9/8/09

Yes, I cried.

Isn't my husband so sweet?!  I did not even know about his post to me until he read it to me over dessert.  We had a wonderful 10th anniversary.  We spent the morning with my parents and the evening with friends.  Then we had appitizers and dessert alone as we exchanged rings and remembered the years past.  10 years seems so long, yet short at the same time.  I wish I had written something beautiful too.  I couldn't find the words.  According to the world we should never have made it, we did everything completely backwards. Yet here we are, and not just surviving, but thriving.  God is good, His grace is sufficent, and I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.