Pages

9/17/09

Happy Birthday to Mr. Pilot's Mother

My Mom

Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So patient and so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.

You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're fitted for every task.

You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're a cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.

I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!

Happy Birthday Mom! I hope it’s a great one, I wish we could be there.

-Your Son

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.