Pages

9/16/09

Water Challenge

We are going to take the water challenge. Starting tomorrow, for one week, each one of us will be drinking half our weight in ounces of water. We know that water is good for us, that is easy. But are there really benefits of drinking half my weight in ounces? Maybe it will make my thyroid not be hypo. Or maybe I will suddenly want to run up the hill to the bath house five times a day. Maybe we will feel no difference at all. I am hoping it will make me enjoy scooping the cat box. Oh, wait, I don't think those are related. Oh well, it is worth the try. Either way, we will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.