Pages

9/17/09

Could I be thirstier?


(Dad dictates mom’s blogging thoughts literally)
Mom: Day 1 down. Surprisingly, it didn’t really seem like all that much water. How many ounces are in a gallon?
Dad: 128.
Mom: And I drank? Yeah, 80.
Mom: I drank half a gallon of water today, and I’m…thirsty. Maybe I normally drink the appropriate amount of water or something, because I feel no different. I’m considering bumping up my intake over the recommended amount.
Dad: Isn’t that just cuz you’re looking for some sort of major difference?
Mom: Like I said, I want to enjoy changing the cat box.
Dad: (Perplexed) Ok, so….
Mom: Although I’ve never measured the amount of water I drank before, I don’t feel like I drank any more than normal today. However, I must admit I’ve never paid attention to the amount of water my children are drinking, so they might be the true test.
Dad: Yeah, but I drank my water this morning and was sweating like a dog while working outside.
Mom: Ok, then for you, but you don’t really drink that much water normally. But I DO drink that much water, and at least 3 cups when I wake up to pee in the middle of the night.
Mom: Then type Dad says, “At work today in the hanger he was sweating like a dog.”
Dad: Um, hmmm.
Mom: I don’t know you say whatever you say you thought.
Dad: No, you go ahead this is working well. (hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.