Pages

10/5/09

Autumn is in the Air!

As much as I liked living in San Diego, I realized that I really love the changing seasons. Each time the weather starts to change, I think it is my favorite time of year. I really like Autumn. It is so refreshing! The crisp air feels so good. Funny that just a couple of weeks ago my air conditioner wasn't working and I was melting in my living room and now I almost need to dig out a sweater. Almost. In some places we have lived we would have needed to dig out the snow suits already. But we're just digging out tights for the girls and jeans for the boys. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.