Pages

10/18/09

An A Family Update

From the A Family Blog

Baby Steps and Legos
I just wanted to thank all of you who have been praying and loving on my family during this season of our life. Some of you I may never know but I will remember by the peace you helped provide me through your prayer, confirming God is in control and we have an awesome God!


Today I got to go home. Yeah!

Now I look forward to playing Legos with my boys. They are going to enjoy playing with dad. Who knew it would be the simple things like this that will help reprogram my brain and rehabilitate me back to a full recovery.

I have a lot to relearn, and so much to be thankful for. With baby steps and Legos I am on a path to a full recovery!

In His grip!
Mr. A

I hope you enjoy seeing God's answer to prayers in our friends' lives as much as we do! Thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.