Pages

6/7/09

When and where are you moving?

That is one of the most popular questions I receive. I don't know the answer to either of those questions, and it isn't very often that I do know. So, here is the full explination of what I do know about this next move.

Sometime around June 19th Dad gets to tell the Navy what he wants to fly. Then on the 25th-ish the Navy will tell him what the Navy wants him to fly. The Navy wins. If he has good enough grades and there is a slot open for what he chooses, he might actually get it. He wants Jets, but the Navy could give him any of the following:

Jets- Kingsville, TX- 1 year

Jets-Meridian, MS- 1 year

E6/P3 (big planes)-Corpus Christi, TX- 6 months

Helicopters- Milton, FL- 6 months



This is just another school though, and where we will actually end up could be just about anywhere. Of course we'll only be in that place for a short time too...

Oh, yeah, and once the Navy tells him what he is going to fly, we will have less than 2 weeks to get there and get settled.

It is a good thing I get bored easy and I can pack and unpack very quickly. I see it as a challenge and it keeps life interesting.

1 comment:

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.