Pages

6/16/09

Dad's Solo


It's a bit late, but I still wanted to share. This was an exciting day for us, we all were able to watch dad's first solo in the T-34

This was the take-off. Let me tell you, if his heart was racing half as fast as mine, I could see the appeal. What a rush!


Korbin did the video taping for us. You might feel like you are in a tornado watching it, but his narration is priceless. Once I figure out how to upload video, (and find time) I'll share.
If I were witty, I'd have something to say about this one...
Dad rocks the plane. We are so proud of him!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.