Pages

6/22/11

Just So You Know.

I have lots of emails in my in-box and I have lots of replies in my head.  I would get the replies out of my head and send them to you, but I am teaching digraphs, rewriting schedules, experimenting with meals (philly-cheese steak lasagna was a big hit), finding a new home for a rooster, scrubbing marker smily faces off the wall, and kissing boo-boos.  For some reason I am feeling exceptionally busy right now, and I have family coming in to town next week so I think I'll be even busier then...

But, I don't like leaving people hanging.  Just so you know.

1 comment:

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.