Pages

6/3/11

Yes, I believe I would.

You asked.  The answer is yes.  I would live in the RV again.  Does that shock you?  It does me a little.  But since you asked, I had to think about it. It is kinda funny to me that my old house is about 20 feet out my front door.  Last weekend I put some boxes inside the RV for storage.  I must admit, if something happened and I had to live in my RV again starting tomorrow, I'd be just fine with it.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the house we are in, and I love the yard and the dishwasher, but...

Eventually I will get around to posting all the reasons why I'd be fine living in an RV.  And I think I'll interview the children and get their opinions too.  That might be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.