We are so excited about our kitchen garden (more pictures later) and we have already harvested some Rhubarb. I grew up with it, and never even knew the leaves are poisonous to eat...
Some of us really enjoy it's unique and sour flavor straight out of the ground.
Some just want to play with it.
Don't worry, I read that you'd have to eat 11 pounds of leaves to have any toxic effect, but I didn't let her taste any anyway.
Jams, Jellies, and Pies, here I come! That is, if there is enough Rhubarb left to make some!