Pages

7/29/09

We've got some sweet neighbors!

Look what our neighbors brought us. Some "RV" grown tomoatos and homemade jellies. YUM!We have a very nice retired Navy couple that live a few RVs down from us. They have been very helpful with the local info and with some tips for fighting off the ants. They saved me with the blown water pipe and gave the children rides on their golf cart. They have a very nice RV and have a potted garden that they said I could pick from whenever I wanted. Tomatos galore, and fresh herbs too. This is a very nice welcome! I can't think of a single time in the last 10 years when a neighbor introduced themselves and offered to share their garden with me when we moved in a new home. Something tells me this is the way it should be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.