Pages

2/16/11

Thanksgiving- a flashback

Since I have a hard time keeping track of the blog posts I actually post, and the ones I just write in my head I am going to have a few "back-posts." If you have already seen these, please bear with me...

For the last two years my family has been blessed with a visit from my dad, step-mom, and youngest brother for Thanksgiving.  We look forward to this time so much!


Hello Grandpa! So nice to meet you.

 Fishing with Grandpa is the best!




Grandma makes Bucket laugh.


Lots of ladies to pitch in on the Thanksgiving meal cleanup!

A special moment.


Uncle is pretty fun!


 Enjoying the beautiful day.


Our wish: That we will get to spend Thanksgiving with you again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.