Pages

2/1/11

Fun Stuff Too

I just wanted to clarify, this trip hasn't been all stressful, we have been doing lots of awesome things too. Once we have a house I can upload all the cool pictures we have taken of things like sewing a dress with grandma, flying in a puddle jumper with grandpa, petting sting rays and playing with sea lions at the Long Beach aquarium and other sweet memories we have made. I just didn't want you to think I am having an awful time, I am a not, I just happen to be using the blog for my mountain pass therapy right now. ;-)

We are loading up to head down the mountain-
Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.