Pages

8/23/12

Something-or-rather

If you know me, you know I do not use recipes.  I think I am allergic to the rules or something.  Here is one of my first Paleo concoctions.


Some eggs and some Geek Yogurt (yogurt is a contested Paleo ingredinet, but I used it anyhow.)

mix it with some ground grass feed beef and a can of organic tomatoes

layer it with eggplant

and fresh mint

Why in the world did I forget to take a picture of the finished product?  I guess I was hungry and there were no leftovers.   The only request was to make it with zucchini next time.

It was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.