Pages

8/17/12

Bucket is Terribly Two.


A beautiful two!!

  I baked my first ever pie.  I have determined that homemade crust is no fun,
but rhubarb and berries from your own yard are awesome.

Siblings are the best, the ball is from Butter and

brothers are the fun!

everyone is excited, what did she get?? :~)


She needed clothes and hair bows.  Since I am el cheap-o a wise spender of my husband's hard earned dollars, I shop the deals.  And since I never win anything, I bid on several lots on ebay.  I won them all.  She got 11 dresses and 8 hair bows.  Happy Birthday!  Lol!




She doesn't seem to mind, besides she is incredibly adorable.


Happy Birthday Sweet Bucket!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.