Pages

8/27/10

Bucket is a month old!


This little girl has stolen our hearts! She is definitely one of us, her eyebrows are raised even while sleeping! 



 She's been a bit of a stinker, eating lazily just like her big Sis did, so I am having to pay special attention to nursing her to get some weight on her.  I said when I was pregnant that I had a feeling she was going to take some of Sis's features because Butter seems to favor Guys and it just has to be even.  I think Bucket misunderstood, I meant Sis's looks and not her personality.  :~) She won't even sleep but for a few moments unless someone is holding her, just like Sis when she was a newborn!  That is just fine by us, we love holding her and we are sure blessed by Sis, picky eating and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.