Pages

2/23/10

I'm Back!

Praise the Lord, I am off bed rest!

It was a loooooong 5 weeks, but I survived. During that time I went to church once, the book store once, and out to dinner once.
That is it.
3 times I left my house in 5 weeks.

Remember when I couldn't even stay home for 3 days?


I am so thankful for the help that I had while I was down.  Our church was wonderful, what a blessing it is to have family away from "home".  And my husband is the best, keeping everything running when I couldn't (even if I have to completely reorganize the kitchen cupboards now ;~0 ) Thanks, honey!

But, I am back.  Our little baby looks great, growing just right, and everything is as it should be.  The ultrasound tech even wrote down what we are having and sealed it in an envelope so we could open it all together since I was at the appointment alone.  Some of my family doesn't like knowing, but if you want to know, you can email me ;~)



Here is a "Hello" from our little 5 ounce blessing.  In my copy you can see each bone in those 5 little fingers.  It is so amazing!


We are sooooo very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.