Pages

12/27/12

2013 Book PLAN

It has been said: With no vision, the people perish.  I had no plan for 2012, therefore I perished.  Lol.  I think I read 23 pages or something since we only get to count the pages of a book that was read cover to cover, and that just never happens for me.  Blog pages, no matter how awesome, simply don't count in my family contest.  Therefore, for 2012, I lose.  But, I have a plan for 2013.  Too bad, so does every one else...

Our 2013 year plan for reading is:

Dad- The Institutes of Biblical Law, Vol 1-3
The Millennium (Boettner)

Mom- Institutes of Biblical Law, Vol 1
Three Mrs. Judson's
Charity and it's Fruits
Biblical Trustee Family & Woman of the House


Belle- Feminine By Design
Eliza Lucas Pinckney
Loving the Little Years
The Family Daughter
Joyfully at Home
So Much More

Boy- Boyhood and Beyond
Practical Happiness
Life of David Farragut
A Peep Behind the Scenes
Who Saves?
Genesis (Rushdoony)

Sis-
Little Suzy Stories
Flower of the Family
Little Pilgrim's Progress
Elsie Dinsmore book 1


 



First person to read all books :$50 book certificate, 2nd place: $30, 3rd place: $15

If I'm hiding in the bathroom, don't bother me, I'm reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.