Pages

9/3/12

13




13 years ago today I did a really crazy thing.  I ran away and married a 19 year old boy I barely knew.
Nobody thought we'd make it.  There were times I just knew we wouldn't make it.

We were dancing in the mine fields.

But God knew.  God is faithful.  By the world's standards we were destined to fail, and we certainly tried. But He had different plans.  That is what the promise is for.

I am so thankful for my husband.  I'm blessed by his perseverance and fortitude.
For the man that he is, I would dance through the mine fields every day.  I'd sail in the storms.

13 years ago I could not even imagine what an incredible husband and father you would become.  This marriage is beyond anything I could have dreamed up.  I am so honored by God's grace, and I look forward to growing old with you as the years fly by, Mr. Pilot.

Thank you husband, for loving me even when I am unlovable.
Thank you for loving the Lord even more.

Happy Anniversary!  I am glad you are here to celebrate it with me.
God is in the details, isn't He?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.