Pages

12/14/10

The ~in NOT of~ Dictionary- a new word

Today we are adding the word Broccoli


Broccoli- (Bra-co-ly) as in a woman's undergarment.  I was informed by Pop's while folding laundry "Mom, that's your broccoli" and I laughed out loud.




 ~in NOT of~ Dictionary


Ashshore- Dinosaur- from Pops (sounds like something I can't type here)


Bracolli- Bra- from Pops


Calligator- Microphone- from Pops


Feeking - Sword Sheath-from Boy


Hipperoso- Superhero- from Boy

Hold Her- Pick me up- from Peanut


Hold You- Pick me up- from Pops

TeeTee - Blankie- from Guys

Thirsty Mountain- Drinking Fountain- from Butter


Up and Down- Pick me up- from Butter


Uppie - Pick me up- from my first two children












1 comment:

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.