Pages

7/7/10

It's almost B-day

As in Birthing day.

I have hit that spot.  I am 36 weeks along and my mind is gone.  Baby's clothes are washed, bags are packed, plans are made, and there is nothing left for me to do but wait.  I do not like waiting!!!

I figured out the average number of days my babies come early.  I do things like that when I am waiting.  Based on that information, this baby should be born on July 16th.  That is a good day for me. Sis is insisting that I wait until my due date since it is her birthday and a new baby would be the best birthday present ever.  I think I will have gone insane from waiting by then...

I decided to make cute skirts to pass the time.  They are finished.  I decided to figure out how to make a blanket to pass the time.  I just have to pick up the right thread to sew on the binding and then I'll show you a picture.  I have organized all my clothes, the too small maternity set, the right after baby set, and the few months after baby set.  I switched around car seats and cleaned the van, although it needs cleaned again.  I cleaned my room and even tried to clean out the shed but my darling hubby said no.  He thinks I get a little crazy with the projects right at the end- I've done it every time ;~)
I really have a hard time waiting!  I want to meet this sweet little hiccuping baby!

I take comfort in knowing that every day is ordained by God.  He knew before time what day this baby is going to be born.

     For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
     I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
     My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
     Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them. ~Psalm 139:13-16

Now all I need to do is wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.