Pages

7/6/10

Baby Face

My midwife said I should get an ultrasound so the doc's won't have any excuse to recommend a c-section in labor. Plus they wanted to make sure baby will be big enough if I go into labor early or something like that...

I had been a bit concerned because I was feeling lots of kicks in my hip, a lot like when Butter was breach so I agreed to have the scan. 

On June 23rd Baby Bucket was measuring 5.5lbs (plenty big) and is head down.
Way. Down.
Yeah!
here is a nose, lips, cheeks, a fist over the eyes, and a bunch of other stuff



and the ultrasound confirmed there is a foot in my left hip
 
here are some toes and my hip bone

I cannot imagine Bucket is very comfortable being head down with a foot in my hip, but it is much better then not being head down with a foot in my hip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.