Pages

5/13/10

Creepy Crawly

Can we shave our heads and walk around in Bee Keeper Nets?

Please?

I just dug another tick out of one of my children. I have on my brave face for my kids, but I have the heebie jeebies inside. In my mind there are a gazillion ticks and other horrendous things crawling all over me and my children and our beds right now.  My husband checked and says there are no more ticks.

For now anyway.

I already shaved Socks, our dog.  I'm having a hard time stopping there.  My cats better watch out.

So, if you see us walking around shaved heads or wearing nets, you will know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.