Pages

1/14/11

Good-bye Mississippi!

You can keep all of your coughs, colds, tummy bugs, mosquitos, ants, and humidity with you.

Your Southern Hospitality though, we are taking with us.

We have meet some truly gracious and generous people here and our lives are forever changed.

We would appreciate prayers for travel mercies, warm weather, and sanity. We just hit our first 30 miles. The baby has already cried herself to sleep, and I've heard 3 I'm boards, 2 are we there yet's, one I'm hungry, and 52 meows. We get to do that 30 miles stretch 100 more times before we reach our new home. Yeah, pray for sanity. Please.


Since I can blog from my phone, I'll do my best to keep you updated on our trip.

We are sure going to miss y'all.

3 comments:

  1. The Lord bless each of you....traveling mercies, health, joy, and definitely sanity! We'll miss you and I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mississippi's loss is Washington's gain ~~ and we're happy to be in the middle to see you soon!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already lamenting you guys leaving and we haven't lived close to you guys in more than a year. I just know that you being across the country is going to make it that much more impossible.

    Oh, and if you have a laptop with you, have you tried PDAnet? It's a free app and you just plug your phone into your computer and...
    TADA! Instantly online with your computer.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.