Pages

4/17/14

Might get a little strange here...

I know this blog has been quiet for some time, but there are always posts in the back of my mind I wish I had the time to write. It's taken a back seat to life, so to speak. But, I have a new found reason for pushing through and making the time- this happens to be about the only way my husband can keep in touch with us. Pretty sad, I know. So if you happen to be checking back here, you might find some posts that seem un-post worthy. You can skip those, they are for Mr. Pilot. ;)

From the back porch tonight during dinner... Such a lovely view! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! We ask that you please remember due to the nature of Mr. Pilot's business, we do NOT use names for our safety. Your comment will only be published if you use only our nicknames. Thanks for understanding.